Voatz seeks a hard-working, self-starter to assist with policy research and/or communications efforts to help us expand our company’s reach. This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain policy and communications experience, learn about the ins and outs of startup work, and become more knowledgeable about the electoral process and voting tech space.
- Research barriers to e-voting domestically and internationally.
- Research pilot opportunities domestically and internationally.
- Write blog posts.
- Coordinate outreach efforts to political parties, election administrators, and universities.
- Cultivate relationships with stakeholders.
- Monitor media coverage and social media sites.
- Support local program roll-outs, events, and workshops.
- Assist with planning and logistics for events.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and with others.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, research, and administrative skills.
- Passionate about politics, the electoral process, and entrepreneurship!
- Ideally 5-10 hours a week, but we are flexible.
Voatz is an equal opportunity employer.