We’re looking for talent college students who’d be willing to act as campus ambassadors for Voatz at their respective college campus locations around the US in order to assist us in organizing events and workshops.
- Supporting local program roll-outs, events and workshops.
- Scheduling meetings with student/faculty groups and preparing meeting materials.
- Assisting with planning and logistics for events.
- Entering data collected during events.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Considers no task to be too small.
- Ability to work well independently and with others.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, research, and administrative skills.
- Passionate about politics and the electoral processes.
All ambassadors will receive training on Voatz’s missions and goals.
Only candidates who are currently enrolled as full time/part-time students at a US college or university are considered.
Due to the volume of applications we typically receive, we will only be reaching out to applicants who are selected for interviews.
Voatz is an equal opportunity employer.