Voatz is an award winning early-stage startup based in the Boston area. We're looking for talented interns interested in mobile application development to join our team and help us build beautiful and engaging user experiences.
- Design, development and testing of mobile application software modules.
- Documenting process flows.
- Assisting with technical support during workshops and events.
- Monitoring of the technical and process data collected during voting events.
- Prior experience with Android or IOS Development is preferred.
- General proficiency in Object Oriented and/or Functional Programming.
- General proficiency with HTTP, REST/SOAP and networking protocols is a plus.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Considers no task to be too small.
- Ability to work well independently and with others.
- Passionate about politics and the electoral processes.
Voatz is an equal opportunity employer.